Thinking About Choosing a Contractor?
Choosing your residential or commercial roofing or construction project? At Straight Line Construction, our company is built on high standards of integrity and quality in the roofing industry.
We Are NOT the “Typical Contractor”
Contact us to set up your FREE estimate and you’ll quickly understand the difference. We stand above other “typical” contractors with our high standards for workmanship, safety and our reputation.
We will not let you down!
Does the company have a solid track record? Some roofing companies haven’t been in business for long, lack experience or credentials, or may be unable to provide references.
We are Trustworthy, Reliable Contractors
- We have been voted #1 Contractor every year by Reader’s Choice since 2004.
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, are on Angie’s List Honor Roll, are certified by Compliance Depot, and are 5-Star rated on Yelp.com.
- We are operated by third-generation roofing contractors, going back to the 1950s, who were born and raised locally.
- We are owned by President of the Builder’s Exchange.
- We are a financially stable roofing company rooted in the community.
- We have a reference list of 5,000 completed projects and an extensive, company-owned showroom full of resources.
Does the company have required licenses and coverage? Roofing companies that operate under the wire cut corners in these areas, which can leave you, the customer, in a bad situation after the job is done and the company has disappeared!
We are Licensed Roofing & Construction Contractors
- We are a Licensed General Building Contractor with additional classifications in Roofing, Gutters, Insulation, Siding, Decking, Painting, Glazing (windows), Sheet-Metal, Solar, Construction Clean-Up, Weatherization and Energy Conservation!
- Our Project Consultants are licensed.
- Our Field Project Managers are licensed roofing or construction contractors.
- Our exceptional bill payment history means no liens from outside companies.
- Feel free to check our excellent license standing with CSLB at www.cslb.ca.gov.com, the Better Business Bureau, or Angie’s List license #763434.
Does the roofing company have high, impeccable safety standards? Companies that skimp on safety risk disaster on the job for both the customer and workers!
At Straight Line Construction:
- Field roofing employees and construction employees are safety trained and provided with the appropriate equipment by our in-house safety director.
- Site foremen hold pre-job safety meetings and work with the crew to ensure their safety on every job.
- Employees are drug tested.
- At the end of each day, we leave your project clean, organized, and watertight.
- We carry workman’s compensation, automobile, and $4 million in liability insurance that, unlike most insurance policies, will cover damages to your project even while exposed during construction.
Does the company guarantee their work and can they stand behind their workmanship? If If a roofing or construction company will not guarantee their work, Buyer Beware!
At Straight Line Construction:
- We offer a Lifetime (50 year non-prorated) material warranties and 5 to 25 year workmanship warranties.
- Straight Line is part of a very exclusive group of contractors who have been certified by the major manufacturers—only 2 percent of the nation’s contractors qualify!
- Our crews are trained and certified by leading manufacturers.
- After roofing project completion, a Field Project Manager visits the site to perform a final quality control inspection.
- Our staff is available 24 hours to answer questions and to offer emergency services.
Consider these factors when choosing any home improvement contractor or roofing contractor. We look forward to working with you in the near future.
Give Straight Line Construction a call today to let us work with you on your home or commercial roofing project!
Protecting your biggest investment is our #1 priority.