When it comes time to invest in a roof replacement for your Sacramento home, there are a few things to look out for. Firstly, finding the right Sacramento roofing contractor is of utmost importance. At Straight Line Roofing, we not only pride ourselves on our excellent workmanship, we also strive to satisfy all of our customers’ needs. We install a wide variety of different roofs and ensure that only the highest quality products are used for each installation. One type of roof that we often recommend is a tile roof. If you are considering a tile roof replacement, then we would like to suggest a Boral tile roof replacement.
Boral provides some of the highest quality clay roofing tiles available in a range of different styles, making it an excellent choice in terms of both form and function. All of Boral’s tile options are energy star rated and won’t fade over time. The following are some of the different styles available:
- 2-Piece Mission – Available in red and an El Camino blend, this tile is based on a clay tile design that has been used for thousands of years.
- 1-Piece S Tile – This tile takes the cap and pan of the 2-Piece system and combines into a single piece, thereby providing the same aesthetic while saving on installation time and cost.
- Monterey Slate 600 – This lightweight tile is modeled after 18th century Victorian slate roofs, thereby providing a unique aesthetic to the home. It’s available in cannon grey blend, Stonehenge grey blend and Iron River blend colors.
- 1-Piece ClayMax – ClayMax boasts lightweight features and benefits along with the aesthetic of a low profile double-barrel tile, making it perfect for re-roofing if cost, durability and weight are all key factors.
When investing in a tile roof replacement for your Sacramento home, you’ll want to make sure that it will last for a long time. At Straight Line Roofing, we understand this, which is why we offer peace of mind through our warranties. The following are the two main warranties we offer:
- Manufacturing Warranty – covers the tiles that were used in the event that one or more break, crack, warp or come loose.
- Workmanship Warranty – covers the possible labor costs that are associated with replacements or repairs.
Be sure to consider investing in a high quality Boral tile roof replacement, Contact Straight Line Roofing today for more information.